We are looking for an experienced warehouse associate to join our team.
This position performs various warehouse duties including:
- Reading pick tickets and packaging goods according to customer specifications
- Creating and building labels
- Understanding Bill of Ladings for outgoing orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Moving inventory within the warehouse
- Safe operation of a tow motor
- Understanding Safety Data Sheets and how to identify and handle hazardous materials
- Maintaining a clean workstation
A high school diploma or equivalent. Tow motor experience required. Ability to lift up to 125 pounds on a regular basis and maintain a stationary position. Must be able to follow written and verbal directions and follow company safety procedures.