At APV, we value our employees and believe in the following:
- Our success and commitment to excellent customer service depend on the collaborative efforts of each and every employee.
- Rewarding staff members who contribute to the growth and success of our great company.
- Providing a state of the art, safety first, environment for our employees.
- Offering career pathways and growth opportunities.
- Providing competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Celebrating company and employee milestones.
- Giving back to the community where we live and work.
We are always looking for exceptional candidates. Don’t see an open position that fits your skill set? No problem. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you would be a great addition to our team.
Production opportunities range from general labor positions and filling lines to batchmakers. These positions range from entry level to skilled operators and are available for both 1st & 2nd shift.
Positions include packaging, shipping and receiving, inventory control, logistics, and Class B drivers. Higher-level posts require a working knowledge of raw materials for the paint and coatings industry, and a working knowledge of DOT regulations.
APV has a full maintenance department dedicated to the maintenance and repair of our equipment and facility. Experience in machine repair, electrical, HVAC, and/or hydraulics is preferred.
The laboratory includes entry-level technician positions as well as formulators, QC technicians, and support staff. Higher-level positions require a four-year degree and previous experience in the paint and coatings industry.
The sales department utilizes personnel for both inside and outside account management. The marketing staff handle advertising, public relations and social media efforts. Previous experience is preferred. Higher-level positions require both previous experience in the paint and coatings industry and a proven track record.
These positions are administrative in nature and include the following: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, and General Admin. Exceptional communication and computer skills are required.